excellence is attitude
achieve personal excellence
the essence of excellence
My working life has always involved working closely with people and for nearly 30 years I have run behaviour programmes and been involved with many other methods of working with and analysing personality and behaviour. Having enjoyed significant business success I believe that if we “First build the people the people will build the business”
So what do i do?...
"I inspire transformation"
a brief history
- 35 years in healthcare Services. Pharma, Med devices, Med Tech and the Care sector
- Key player in building the world’s biggest Pharma services business Innovex/Quintiles, driving consistent growth from 30- 60% per an
- Chaired 6 businesses and been on 11 Boards from £300m to start up
- Raised funds and driven successful exits
- Qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Qualified as a Coach with Shirlaws the leading Global Coaching business
- Running and developing behaviour programmes for over 30 years
- Currently own and run a Care business and am also a Non Exec Chairman
- Coach a wide range of clients in multiple sectors
- Understand the numbers, believe its strategy and people that make it all work
a LESS brief history
During 35 years in Healthcare Services, Pharmaceuticals, Logistics, Medical Devices and Medical Technologies I had the privilege of working with and learning from some exceptional people. I benefitted from excellent personal development programmes and took great pride in helping to set up and build one of the Industries biggest Global Service companies. I grew to run and Chair a number of successful companies and in doing so while I respect and insist on the essentials of managing the numbers at the end of the day it has always been the excellence of the teams from top to bottom that generated the best places to work and the greatest value.
I stay current through having my own Care business and Non Exec roles and now coach clients in a number of different sectors. Recently I decided to learn more about behaviour and completed my Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma working with some of the UK’s leading Hypnotherapists at the Surrey Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy learning about NLP [Neuro Linguistic Programming] and a range of Cognitive therapies and intensive study into Hypnosis. All of which supplemented my earlier expertise.
I then joined Shirlaws, the World’s biggest Business Coaching group where over a 2 year period and in excess of 60 training days [at my age!] I learned a new set of Coaching skills, became familiar with an excellent set of business growth and value creation frameworks and spent 6 days training with the author and leader of the Think Feel Know process which moves beyond the classical observation led teachings on Personality and behaviour to the lessons we are learning from MRI scanning on how the brain works in various situations.
I have always been an achiever, driven by results, striving for success and having fun. Some call me a motivator and energiser. I believe we can all do so much more than we think we can once we overcome our self-limiting beliefs and recognise who we are and what are our strengths and limitations. Ask about the British disease.